"As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." Proverbs 25:25
So glad to start off this day with you!
Today I am participating in a "blog hop" with my missionary
friends from the Baptist Missionary Women's group. Their button is on the side panel of this blog, if you are interested in having a peek into the lives of missionary wives around the world.
My mission for today, should I choose to accept it (wait, I already did), was to tell you five things about myself that I haven't already mentioned here on my blog.
So, five things about myself:
1. I have been in France for 15 years. My husband was an MK from France. His parents served as missionaries here for over 30 years before they left the field to take care of Carey's sick grandmother. All three of my children were born here. We all have the double nationality as a result, so no VISAs! WOO HOO!
2. I am a pretty quiet person. I know no one actually believes that, but I really am. I love being at home with a good book, or working on an English lesson, or playing board games with my family.
3. I would much rather eat a bag of chips than a candy bar or piece of cake. ANYDAY. My weakness is more for Doritos than chocolate. My all-time favorite snack is Doritos crushed in a bowl of stove popped popcorn. If I have to eat sweets, I love salty sweets, like chocolate covered peanuts or white chocolate popcorn.
3. I have five cats. No, I am not a crazy cat lady. My husband is a cat whisperer.
4. I am a recovering chewing gum addict. And a recovering control freak. No, one is not related to the other.
5. I love being outdoors! I love eating outdoors, or going for walks, or working in my garden, or going for a jog. I hate crowds though, so if we are outside where there are crowds, I'd rather be inside.
Hope you enjoy the blog! It's a little slice of France for my American friends and family. Take a peek through the last few ramblings.
Enjoy the next blog in the blog hop!
Katie - Paradise Praises